I MUST LIVE !
I MUST LIVE
The "Except I" series, stories inspired by real events, the idea of the writer Yousry Al-Fakhrani, and the series includes a heroine for each story of 10 episodes. For the first time in an Egyptian drama, starring Jamila Awad, Najla Badr, Ahmed Khaled Saleh, Khaled Anwar, Salwa Mohamed Ali and Salma Abu Deif, written by Naglaa El-Hadini and directed by Maryam Ahmadi, and produced by Aroma, producer Tamer Mortada in partnership with United Media Services. The series discusses many issues of concern to women, such as the Eastern society's view of divorced women and women's struggle for themselves and their children.
The series
“Except I"" I must Live” left a wide resonance because it is the first Egyptian
drama series to discuss Vitiligo. Jamila played the role of Nour, a girl with
Vitiligo at a young age, who suffered from bullying and difficulty adapting
with her schoolmates since her first day, which made her move from one school
to another. But in vain, she was subjected to bullying and ridicule everywhere
she was, which caused her to panic because of her illness and her appearance,
which made her hide in her modest clothes and loud makeup, so that the effects
of vitiligo spots, which from her point of view affect the beauty of her
appearance, are hidden.
Nour falls
into a love story, but unfortunately it ends in failure and suffers from the
loss of the love of her life due to illness. Although she hid her illness for a
whole year until she got engaged to Hatem, she had to tell him about the
reality of her illness so that his reaction was shocking, and he abandons her.
He could not bear or accept that his wife and mother of his children would be a
carrier of this disease, describing her as a "liar" and leaving her
heartbroken and dilapidated trying to complete her life, seeking to confront
everyone with her illness.
The
representative performance of the series' makers attracted a large group of
social media users from their audience, and it became the talk of social media,
which is usually attracted to romantic and emotional series, but “I must live”
series managed to reach the hearts of viewers to interact with it. Jamila Awad
revealed, through a telephone interview with her on one of the programs, that
she received many messages from many patients who had vitiligo, saying: "I
have received many messages from Embarh from women with vitiligo and they told
me the same feelings that we feel when we look in the mirror." She stated
on a television program about her upcoming work, saying: "I am presented
with many works while I am in the pictures of the current series, but my role
in the current series was very difficult, especially since I was drowning in
the makeup for almost 7 hours, and the day of filming was 21 hours and reached
24 hours."
But the
truth is that this story is not a fantasy. The true heroine of this story is
Lugina Salah, a beauty expert and businesswoman, who was exposed to many
situations similar to what the series presented, but in the end she managed to
win and faced her fears and became a model and role model for many girls and
women.
The
presentation of this series and its embodiment of the suffering of those
infected with this disease had a positive impact on Lugina Salah, who lived
through many of the situations presented by the series; Where she says:
"When people see something in front of the truth, they feel the suffering
of the person, and when they see the dramatic work and realize details that
they could not imagine, they feel that I am going through it.
The series
succeeded in communicating the suffering of vitiligo patients throughout their
lives, quoting real events of girls with the disease, from the moment they
discovered their disease, passing through people's looks, bullying, and the
difficulty of adapting to society, and even the problems they face due to their
illness on a personal and professional level throughout her life.


.jpg)


Nice post
RépondreSupprimer